|Type of troll||abusive|
|“||Have a neighbor who votes for Obama? You could take a crap on their lawn. Then again, probably not a good idea since it would be technically illegal to do this. But you could have your dog take care of business.||„|
|~ Eric 'lawn crapper' Dondero|
Eric Dondero is an abusive troll who has been harassing people across the internet for decades. He is most infamous for suggesting Republican voters with dogs let them defecate on the lawns of Obama voters. He has been suspended on at least three Twitter accounts for harassment (his first was banned in 2015 after 21,000 tweets) and is currently trolling using the account dondero_e.
[edit | edit source]
Dondero is notorious for spamming abuse on social media platforms calling virtually everyone who disagrees with him a neo-Nazi - this is despite he holds far-right political views (describing himself as far-right and a nationalist) while his tweets are chock-full of racism.
Despite calling countless other people neo-Nazis - Dondero supports racialist eugenics of breeding high IQ blue-eyed blonde babies...
Many of his tweets include repeating the following irrational and patently false claims over and over:
- White supremacists don't exist
- The KKK doesn't exist
- The only racism in US is against white people
- Neo-Nazis are in fact left-wing socialists
- White nationalists on Stormfront are left-wing
- Black Lives Matter supporters are Neo-Nazis
- The Democrat Party is Neo-Nazi
- The Democrat Party is a terrorist organisation
- The Democrat Party support white genocide
- Libertarians are far-right
Tweets gallery[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Eric Dondero is part of a series on
Visit the Harasser portal for complete coverage.