|Type of troll||Harasser/DMCA troll|
|This page contains many embedded videos from Youtube which may slow down some computers.|
FuturisticHub, also known as LifeInATent (or -Camp), MartekTheSuperHero and ILaughedAtYou, is a notorious Youtuber who is mainly known for his abuse of YouTube's copyright system, his attempted blackmail of smaller YouTubers, and the unsettling nature of his videos, which usually feature various pop culture figures in weird, fetishistic scenarios. He has currently about 3 million subscribers on his current account FuturisticHub.
Why he is a troll
While he does not match the criteria for being a baiter (The most common type of troll), he does appear to sport traits that make him a troll.
There are three main reasons why he is considered a troll.
- He has a proven history of harassment which involves going after other tiny YouTubers privately, sometimes even publicly, to either blackmail them into deleting their videos or talk shit about them. Only screenshots of him telling nasty shit to other Youtubers exist, no archives, unfortunately. FuturisticHub and his brother were also known to send threats and talk shit about random people in real life too.
- FuturisticHub has a history of abusing the DMCA system that YouTube uses. By using this, FuturisticHub managed to get some rants from smaller YouTubers taken down, therefore making it harder for his behaviors to be known.
- FuturisticHub is infamous for vandalizing or attempting to shut down wikis that do not place him or his brother in the best light. In fact, he would often play the victim and lie to get articles written about him removed on certain wiki sites.
FuturisticHub is a Caucasian man living in the US and currently married. His real name is Brian Martin. His birthday is August 29, 1984.
He has a brother living in the US whose name is Kevin Martin. He is behind the online persona WeatherManKevin.
FuturisticHub wears glasses while his brother did not, but would eventually start wearing a pair.
Both of them are allegedly on the autism spectrum.
Once Brian Martin made it to the internets, he started several money-making scams (Such as Pays4ever).
Prior to internet notoriety, FuturisticHub owned a scam business available on this archive. This would obviously prompt criticism from several people on the net years later. The name "Brian Martin" appears several times on that website.
He eventually opened a Youtube account and so did his wife. He was called "MartekTheSuperHero", "ILaughedAtYou" and then "LifeInATent" later on. Both of them then started scamming people on the website.
Both of them were on Machinima's MCN and they would make use of Machinima to shut down criticism by filing false copyright claims.
Back then he already had attracted the attention of trolls and made himself many enemies on Youtube.
These videos cover Megan's and LifeInATent's scam business
FuturisticHub discusses his scam business
Of notability, FuturisticHub would boost his wife's videos by dislike botting them, those dislike bots would be used again to harass other Youtubers in the future.
Unsettling content on his main channel
On his current channel, FuturisticHub, he makes 3D animations about Minecraft. These animations depict a glasses-wearing whitewashed Steve with different crossover characters from other popular media, such as:
- Angry Birds
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- Dragon Ball
- Many different memes (Uganda Knuckles appears to be the most prevalent)
- Five Nights At Freddy's
- Baldi's Basics
- Piggy (Peppa Pig)
One should take into consideration this behavior and obsession with specific characters is not very dissimilar to 3LAMESTUDIO's, although 3LAMESTUDIO is a baiter while FuturisticHub's videos are legitimate attempts at cashing-in revenue by making use of prominent pop culture characters. It is made more obvious if you consider the fact he makes use of the latest trendy game/movie to get a lot of views: in 2013, it was Frozen; in 2014, it was FNAF; in 2016, it was Undertale; in 2019, it was Baldi's Basics; in 2021, it was Sonic because of the Sonic movie, etc.
The animations themselves are often regarded as sexual, crude and unsettling. This is because the storylines in his Minecraft animations are nonsensical and feature liberal usage of sexual themes or fetishes. This made plenty of commentary channels talk about FuturisticHub in 2016 and 2018, and following that, rant channels started to criticize his 3D Minecraft animations which led him to blackmail smaller Youtubers.
Here are some examples of criticism FuturisticHub received due to his weird videos:
Harassing small Youtubers
FuturisticHub will often ask Youtubers who make rants on him (either in the comment section or privately) to either delete the videos, private the videos, etc to make sure said rant videos do not give him a bad reputation.
Twitter fight part 3. By the way, she is not lying.
Optimus' take of the matter:
A Youtuber made a rant on FuturisticHub pointing out that he does harass smaller Youtubers. It is available below:
FuturisticHub is racist and Islamophobic.
See the following video below:
In addition to the rant above, FuturisticHub, on his old account LifeInATent, made several racist statements such as comparing people of color to monkeys.
When you reach into his Twitter account from the wayback machine, you immediately notice several things:
- He is a massive Trump supporter who is not afraid to use the hashtags #VoteTrump, #AmericaFirst, #MAGA, #DrainTheSwamp and #LockHerUp on his banner.
- He only ever tweets about Donald Trump instead of talking about his Youtube channel and/or Minecraft since it's the one major topic on his channel.
- Keep in mind that Trump has shown to be against immigration and has said many racist things in the past. This is extremely bad optics for FuturisticHub.
Back in 2011, FuturisticHub under his alias LifeInATent made a racist video mocking Japan after it had a massive earthquake. However, after making the video, he did apologize.
FuturisticHub's Twitter account allegedly ended up being shadow-banned, before being entirely suspended for spouting hate speech toward Muslims and rightfully so.
FuturisticHub went after Vidcon in 2012 (Proof!).
FuturisticHub vandalized and threatened to sue Encyclopedia Dramatica unless they removed his article from the website.
In August 2013, FuturisticHub threatened RationalWiki with legal threats because of an article on his brother WeatherManKevin.
On the 4th of April 2016, FuturisticHub attempted to sue MrRepzion for defamation, and it evidently failed. After that lawsuit failed, FutusticHub attempted to sue Brandon Keating and David "Ty" Moss. It failed again and he had to pay them 20 million dollars. When engadget reported on the incident with all the known information, FuturisticHub posted a comment in 2017 claiming this to be misinformation.
|“||A lot of this story is very fake. The article about the bots is fake, the screenshot is fake, this happened when he was attacked by haters and they made up all these stories. The writer of that article is also looking at a legal dispute soon due to defamation and connections to Plantiffs. The court had proved that Brian had no contract dealings with anyone of the Plaintiffs and signed no agreements with anyone. Marko on the other hand had a separate dispute. Because of this, Martin is in fact innocent more so than any other. Martin will be winning the appeal based of numerous factors but the law is clear that the jury didn't know the law enough to decide this case. That is why appeals were created. Martin will win the appeal and will counter.||„|
(He definitely is lying.)
He could very well be lying since he could say this as a means of damage control, but it is worth taking into consideration.
More recently, FuturisticHub sued Google over issues with his Youtube channel. Learn more under "#FuturisticHub's confiscated channel".
Feud with MrRepzion/Repzion
LifeInATent/FuturisticHub has been in a feud with MrRepzion/Repzion since 2009. Throughout 2009-2010 he harassed MrRepzion and his family, by doxxing him, giving out his home address, pictures of his 1 year old infant nephew, including his family relatives, phone numbers, and sending explicit, vulgar rape threats through text and voicemail to MrRepzion and towards his family, including his 1 year old infant nephew, as well as violent death threats towards MrRepzion and his family. As mentioned before, in 2016, FuturisticHub threatened to sue MrRepzion for supposed defamation, and it failed. MrRepzion did state that LifeinATent is far worse than Keemstar.
Skype conversations and arguments with MrRepzion/Repzion
Skype Call Debates
Impersonation and Shutting down his own article
FuturisticHub was very unhappy that an article was written on him, so his next course of action would be to contact us by claiming to be his wife Holly.
An admin replied the most appropriately possible to his inane nonsense roleplaying, but since we did not remove his article, he decided to take it one step further and contact the staff at Miraheze to get his article removed. He did so via Discord, so nobody at Trollpedia knew what he was up to until Dmehus from Miraheze unexpectedly decided to delete his article without any prior warning (When, for the record, it was allowed on-site for over 1 year) and then let a Trollpedia admin know that it was gone for good.
His temper tantrum caused by the mere existence of an article showed his colors and made it clear as day that he was a charlatan.
Trollpedia was not the only victim of his antics, Twitter user BanishedJourno had received spam emails like this one below from FuturisticHub, and any person or forum thread critical of him would get his visit as seen below on the right.
Brian Martin had his channels FuturisticHub and Creamworks Animation confiscated by Youtube following him and Marko Princip committing tax fraud and violating the copyright law by stealing videos on a channel called "Videogames". That would force him to pay $20,000,000 to Google and they would then allegedly take an additional $300,000 of revenue from the channel's adsense.
This led FuturisticHub to sue Google because of how unhappy he was with the result, however, the lawsuit would eventually be dropped entirely.
Ever since, to keep his Youtube channels, Brian Martin continued his obvious charade by claiming to be his wife Holly Bone, although his wife does not even use the same animation software as he does. In a way, this is similar to how Keemstar preserved his Youtube channel after being terminated repeatedly and effectively being banned from the platform indefinitely.
|This person is a massive conspiracy theorist and should never be listened to!|
WeatherManKevin is a self-proclaimed meteorologist, a disinformation artist and a professional scam artist. He owns several websites called TheWeatherSpace.com, SouthernCaliforniaWeatherAuthority.com, WeatherAlertCentral.com and SouthernCaliforniaWeatherForce.com.
Among the quackery, WeatherManKevin believes in the project HAARP, chemtrails, climate change denialism and man-made weather control in general.
Exactly like his brother, WeatherManKevin is a purveyor of empty threats. He went after several people and institutions, including: the National Weather Service, RationalWiki, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Google, Facebook and the NOAA. All of which failed, causing him to lose a lot of money like his brother, FuturisticHub.
WeatherManKevin had a feud with Aaron Tuttle on Facebook.
As a fun fact, WeatherManKevin was once assaulted near a bar because someone mistook him for a Pedophile.
FuturisticHub has a ridiculous amount of alt accounts and sockpuppets.
Public alt accounts
Those are accounts FuturisticHub does claim to own.
- FuturisticHub: For his Minecraft animations.
- LifeInATent and LifeInACamp: His older channel which had rants and vlogs.
- MartekTheSuperHero: -
Private alt accounts
Those are accounts FuturisticHub keeps in secret, some of them can be sockpuppets.
- CreamWorks Animations: Youtube alt account with over 500 thousand subscribers. The animations on this channel are way worse than what could be found on FuturisticHub's channel. The channel was created on the 19th of October 2018.
- LlATPARODY: This channel was created on the 24th of November 2012, two days after getting suspended on his main channel. This account is owned by a so-called "dear friend of his" who used to re-upload FuturisticHub's superfluous videos in case Youtube terminates him again. It is worth noting that he replaced the letter "I" with a lower case "L", probably in an attempt to re-create another alt account of his which was called "LIATPARODY".
- LifeInATent(From 2 to 7): FuturisticHub used to have extra LifeInATent channels numbered 2 to 7. There likely exists more channels like these. Additionally, FuturisticHub has an account which begins with LIAT called "LIATLifeInATent", instead of having a number following the account's name.
- CampMaster: -
- JapanBlewUp(From 2 to 4): The name is based after a joke, a totally not offensive one at that, about either the recent earthquake as highlighted above in the article or the bombing of Hiroshima.
- JapanBlewUp: Would be used to exploit the Hurricane Sandy catastrophe and promote his brother's channel. Very funny name by the way.
- TerroristTube: No comment.
- SpeakUpBro: -
- IWillShutYouUpBro: -
- TellMeInternet: -
- Orion66: -
- Videogames: Youtube channel presumably dedicated to video games.
Potential alt accounts
Accounts whose status is under scrutiny to know whether they're owned by FuturisticHub or not.
- A Youtube account simply going by the name "Paul".
FuturisticHub had a feud/war with Keemstar and Drama Alert in 2016 and previously around 2012 when Keemstar spoke up about Megan Speaks his girlfriend. FuturisticHub also animated Keemstar getting a probe in one of his animations while Keemstar talks about him on a stream. That does not stop there, exactly like Keemstar he accuses other people of being pedophiles, though one of his twitlonger was directed at none other than Keemstar.
Similarly to Keemstar, he is evading a permanent ban on Youtube by concealing his identity.
FuturisticHub made a petition to restore his channel on the 20th of October 2011.
LifeInACamp's Twitter: http://archive.is/vMG39
FuturisticHub is part of a series on
Visit the Abuse portal for complete coverage.
FuturisticHub is part of a series on
Visit the Harasser portal for complete coverage.
FuturisticHub is part of a series on
Visit the Conspiracy portal for complete coverage.
FuturisticHub is part of a series on
Black Hat Trolling
Visit the Illegality portal for complete coverage.
FuturisticHub is part of a series on
Visit the Bully portal for complete coverage.