Welcome to Trollpedia!
Images, features, etc may be missing. You can help Trollpedia by replacing the images if you see fit, the rest will be dealt by MarioSuperstar77 who is the site's webmaster. If you encounter any bug due to the transfer process and whatnot, please contact an admin immediately via Technical Support to get this resolved.
Trollpedia is the biggest encyclopedia of everything related to trolls, their culture and trolling. Feel free to sign up and add more content to the website!
See the about page for more information!
See the disclaimer, before visiting Trollpedia!
See the rules of Trollpedia, before editing!
If you are having any issue with the website, please visit technical support!
Contributions to Trollpedia are made under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International. Click here to learn more!
We suggest all newcomers to create an account and people who already have an account to log into theirs! Having an account grants you several benefits, such as being able to be added to groups like autoconfirmed and automoderated, meaning moderators will not need to check all your revisions and you are given the ability to edit more articles than an anonymous user ever could! Furthermore, all the revisions you have ever done will be attributed to your name on the wiki!
- Import all the images from the other TP iteration.
Update the logo.
- Fix the high priority issues per the page "Troubleshooting".
- Elect one moderator.
- Have 5 active moderators -> Remove the extension Moderation since the mods can deal with vandalism much more easily.
- Have 60 active users -> Create a Patreon page since there is a lot of activity on Trollpedia.
- Have a new URL, which costs money.
- Being self-hosted, which requires a lot of money since it's expensive. Once the Patreon is up, I'll wait until we get around 800$ per month to reach this goal.
More goals may be added at my own discretion.
If you do not feel competent nor creative enough, or if you've never met a worthwhile troll in your life that you want to share with us, then here's a handy guide on things you can do to help us improve Trollpedia.
- Improve stubs or bad articles.
- Correct spelling errors and grammar mistakes, check the rules regularly to see what the article failed to deliver, add content to the page, you can use Google, Bing or Yahoo and gather information about a troll. We will never punish attempts at improving an article eventually if the article still remains a stub or a bad article.
- Add on-topic pictures to articles if they miss them. All thumbnails. No more than 10 pictures would be ideal (Only signed-in users can upload pictures).
- If something is incorrect, then correct it, provide a link to back-up your edit, so we can verify if what you wrote is genuine.
- Add, remove or modify the categories on any article.
Your help is very appreciated, so go ahead and help us improve Trollpedia.
Good articles [/Show]
Clear articles [/Show]
Articles that need help [/Show]
Articles that will soon be deleted or banned
Recent changes [/Show]
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
15 August 2022
||18:55||(User creation log) [JoleneBrydon; FranciscoArndt3; Dominique "Dom" Nguyễn; CarrieHardee076; BuddyCardus869]|
||18:55 User account BuddyCardus869 was created |
||05:26 User account Dominique "Dom" Nguyễn was created |
||02:50 User account CarrieHardee076 was created |
||01:34 User account FranciscoArndt3 was created |
||01:12 User account JoleneBrydon was created |
13 August 2022
|22:35||User account Dale was created |
Website's statistics [/Show]
|149 articles||7,136 edits||876 files||0 active users|
"There are countless of online websites and wikis that archive a vast portion of the internet, but since there was no website to document online trolls, this is when I decided to create Trollpedia." ~MarioSuperstar77
© MarioSuperstar77 2022 all rights reserved.