- That's easy to say for you, you use a Raspberry PI and way before using a Raspberry PI, you used a free hosting solution that is pretty darn garbage I should add. I wanted to buy a real server and one that caught my attention costs 700 euros. Let's not forget I have other things to pay for, besides the electricity bills for the server. MarioSuperstar77 (talk) 17:40, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
- you can even do it for free with freenom.--Just Amelia (talk) 04:22, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
- I'm interested in obtaining the currently unused Trollpedia.com URL. Since .com domains are expensive, I have to have a revenue stream. By the way, paid domains tend to get more attention from search engines than free domains, that's ignorant to assume freenom is the best out there just because it is free. MarioSuperstar77 (talk) 17:40, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
If you're reading this, I want to owe you an apology.
Hi everyone. I was the person behind the aliases Vos and Zenko, but I have learned to use a VPN so my defamers will never find my real IP or any other information, keeping myself anonymous and unknown like I should've done. I do not browse the Miraheze wikis as much as I used to and I do not plan on getting a new account because of what I've experienced in the past. Maybe it's for the best. I have to admit something, and if you take time to read this, then I'm grateful.
I was notorious for causing trouble on the Miraheze Reception Wikis in the past, and some people seem to still be very upset with me about it since they won't stop slandering me and bragging about how much they hate me and what I did. I want to say that I regret it deeply. It wasn't my fault that I gotten into drama. That other user would not leave me alone and I had no choice but keep fighting in an attempt to try stopping the drama. Then things got worse, to the point that they started an atrocious non-Miraheze satire wiki Fun Shitposting, made a page on me, and worst of all, doxxed me, which I didn't want. At least they still don't know my real name and home address, thankfully. Hope it stays that way. I'm not a drama queen, I never even wanted to get into drama, I'm not corrupt and I would never manipulate anyone. I have a good heart. I just think a bit differently from my defamers. Because of these experiences, I no longer engage with the users who hate me, and instead, I avoid them, hoping that they'll delete everything they said about me, delete the dox of me most of all. And I really want to apologize for everything I did. I was ashamed to start wars with the other users. I also apologize for having multiple accounts, I only did so to stay safe so that no one will witch hunt me. I know that is no excuse, but like I've said, I feel extremely awful about what I did now.
It is unknown which sites I've been browsing now, but whatever it is, my defamers will never find out since it is a secret, so that they will never add external links on their hate pages they made of me.
Do not try to bring up some old drama since it is no longer relevant. I just want to let out my chest and want people to know how sorry I am. Even though I still have my likes and dislikes, I'm starting to get mental help and I have become a much more mature and wise person today than I used to be.
I'm retiring from editing on wikis and have moved on to doing much better things. Good bye to all. May we meet again one day.
Yours truly, the now-anonymous Kitsune
I find Trollpedia to be useful
As someone who was a victim of cyberbullying, stalking, raiding, doxxing and harassment in the past, I find this wiki to be helpful. It has useful information on what kind of awful people that those who commit those atrocities happen to be, and how to ignore them. It also has useful information on how to not end up getting pages or threads on certain sites. Very well done. Yours truely, the now-anonymous Kitsune
Any reason why Fun Shitposting Wiki can't have an article here?
Users on that wiki stalk, raid and dox other users without their consent, and I was a victim of it. I know you may have deleted the article here because it was filled with personal bias or something, but you can at least rewrite it and make a better article of it if you can. It is a troll's echo chamber, and they think they can get away with doing something bad such as raiding, doxxing, etc by using "free speech" or "satire" as an excuse. Yours truely, the now-anonymous Kitsune
Regarding the previous iteration of Trollpedia
- Confirmation I'm the same user of the other site. Yes I agree with keeping the old site up for as long as possible but no new edits (excluding basic maintenance to keep the wiki online if Miraheze need edits every 3 months or whatever for minimal activity). Jack Burton (talk) 12:10, 12 May 2021 (PDT)
- I have been thinking about it and yes I believe you and Ryan are right. I wanted to delete the wiki because having a doppelgänger on Miraheze will hurt this website's seo as explained here: https://backlinko.com/hub/seo/duplicate-content
- Since that seems controversial, however, I will not remove the Miraheze iteration, but I will definitely make it private or curb its availability and visibility in some way because if that is not done the new website will struggle to get out there in the search results. MarioSuperstar77 (talk) 10:35, 18 May 2021 (PDT)
Importing photos from the previous iteration
I noticed when I was editing pages from the previous iteration of Trollpedia, you didn't like that. I'm not exactly used to this iteration because it feels a bit unfinished, so if you could, could you please import the photos from the previous iteration onto this site?--Theryan26 (talk) 22:38, 1 June 2021 (PDT)
- That does not really upset me. The reality here is that Miraheze has a code of conduct that is entirely up to interpretation and they do not care about fair dealing (UK's fair use law) and investigative journalism in the likes that is being done on Trollpedia. I recollect they deleted an article only because a troll did not like it - if that can happen to one article it can happen to any of them. If they suddenly shut down the wiki site on Miraheze, then everything you have done there will be lost forever, I have no control over that and that is why I did my best to download and then upload hundreds of pictures all backed from Miraheze if you check the recent changes. MarioSuperstar77 (talk) 04:57, 2 June 2021 (PDT)
I understand that, but the problem is every time I try to edit on this iteration of Trollpedia, I get this Error contacting the Parsoid/RESTBase server (HTTP 415)--Theryan26 (talk) 00:34, 3 June 2021 (PDT)
- The visual editor is being fairly obnoxious right now, but I do not know how to install RESTbase, I will get to it eventually, but for now it is disabled. It is a good thing you tell me because I had no issue saving an edit with the Visual Editor, it left a lot of mess behind like external urls instead of internal urls though. MarioSuperstar77 (talk) 11:12, 5 June 2021 (PDT)